* This item is available for in-store pickup or wholesale only.
Marigold Collective's Up-Cycled Sari Bowls are made by a fair trade artisan group, located in Bangladesh. This group uses recycled sari remnants to craft these soft-sided baskets.
Up-Cycled Sari Bowl (Large) * (pickup or wholesale only)
These one of a kind bowls are made from cotton sari remnants that has been up-cycled into Sari Bowls. We love them for holding fruit, napkins, stationary and they also make a great decorative piece.
- Bowl Size: 11" diameter; 5 1/2" tall
- Made of Cotton Sari remnants
- Certified Fair Trade
- Available in Small and Medium
- Handcrafted in Bangladesh
Each bowl is unique in that no two are the same! Therefore, your handcrafted bowl may differ from those photographed. Please choose the dominant colour you would like from the options provided.